Weed vaporizers are very much in demand, but the price becomes a constraint sometimes. However, it is not that difficult to get hold of a cheap vaporizer of good quality. Through this blog, we would like to tell you about a few vaporizers that offer a great experience without being too much of a burden on your pocket.
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced user, you would love to invest in something which you can use for a longer period of time. We have selected a few weed vaporizers that are priced at less than $150, along with the features and benefits of each. Go for the one that suits you the best.
- UWell Caliburn G2 Pod Vape: This stick-style vape is renowned for its adjustable airflow and easy vaping. Ideal for beginners and occasional vapers, this vaporizer is available at many vape stores. The pod capacity is limited but good enough to last the day. One of the cheaper offerings on our list, you can go for a full kit if you want to get higher.
- Flowermate V5 Pro: The Flowermate V5 Pro also comes with another variant – the Mini Pro. Go for the first one if you need a bigger battery and better power. If you need a more portable option, go for the Mini Pro. Flowermate’s weed vaporizers have been enjoyed by thousands of customers – and have earned rave reviews over the years.
- XMAX Starry V3: The XMAX Starry V3 is the perfect example of amazing returns for very little investment. The flavors are better, and the device is highly portable. This weed vaporizer makes inhalation easy and cleaner. This vaporizer is also priced at less than $150 – and has features the most expensive vaporizers in the market boast of.
- Geekvape Z100 DNA: This vaporizer comes with a 100W POD MOD Kit option. If you are looking for a weed vaporizer with a large lifespan, this one is for you. The Z100 DNA vaporizer has some features you would find only in high-end mods. This includes better temperature control and better wattage than most vaporizers in its price range. You get more desirable flavors and the option to produce clouds of desired thickness – thanks to the device’s customizations.
- Vaporesso PX80: This weed vaporizer has some really advanced features, such as a carbon fiber panel and superior wattage. If you enjoy only the best parts of both a mod and a pod vape, this vaporizer is perfect for you. This vaporizer is also durable and has a large lifespan. The Vaporesso PX80 comes with the option of buying a Swag Starter Kit, also priced under $150.
- Geekvape Boost Pro B100 21700: With a high wattage output of close to 100W, this vaporizer is a great buy for you. Blow thicker smoke rings that are denser with the help of multiple air channels, atomizers, and tanks. With multiple functions and control features, Geekvape Boost Pro B100 21700 enhances your vaping experience like never before. This vaporizer also comes with the option of a pod mod kit.
- Innokin Go S: The best feature of the Innokin Go S is its output capacity. Its large battery size assures you a full day of vape without the need for charging. This vaporizer is also easily available in some of the best vape stores. The vaporizer is lightweight and highly portable. The public option includes a starter kit.
- Vaporesso XROS: The Vaporesso XROS Mini provides you with superior control and better vape quality. This vaporizer is easy to use and comes with an auto-draw function that avoids the use of much manual work. For its price, this product is an amazing buy. This vaporizer also comes with a mini pod starter kit.
To get an initial feel of weed vaporizers, it is always advisable to go for the cheap ones. However, cheap products should be avoided. The products we have mentioned are all from reliable companies and have been used by thousands of customers to great satisfaction.
Taking care of basic dos and don’ts is highly essential – especially if you are new to vaping. Avoid an overdose of vaping and enjoy the experience at your own pace and comfort.