Is melasma concerning you?
Don’t worry we got you covered, we have a solution for your melasma that is inexpensive and super effective. To know more keep reading…
What is melasma?
Melasma is a skin condition where there is a brown or blue-gray patches or freckle-like spots on the skin. It’s often referred to as the “pregnancy mask.” Melasma is caused by an overproduction of the cells that give your skin its color. It is common and harmless, and some treatments may be beneficial.
Melasma typically fades within a few months but sometimes it leaves marks and harms the texture of the skin. Due to this most of women hates it and feel underconfident about their skin. Who does not wants clear and healthy skin.
Triluma Cream 15 gm is the best-recommended cream for treating melasma on face
What is Triluma Cream 15 gm?
Triluma Cream 15 gm is a skin medication that is primarily used to treat melasma (dark brown patch on the skin). It is made up of a combination of 3 medications Fluocinolone acetonide (steroid), Hydroquinone (skin lightening or bleaching agent), and Tretinoin. These are the three ingredients in Triluma Cream 15 gm.
- Fluocinolone acetonide is a steroid that inhibits the production of chemical messengers (prostaglandins), which cause the skin to become red, swollen, and itchy.
- Hydroquinone is a member of the group of skin-lightening substances that works by reducing the production of melanin, a skin pigment that causes the skin to darken.
- Tretinoin is a member of the group of retinoids (artificial forms of vitamin A) that increase skin cell renewal, aiding in the natural exfoliation of the epidermis.
Triluma Cream 15 gm is for external use only. Apply a small amount of Triluma Cream 15 gm to the affected area with a clean, dry fingertip. It should not be applied to the vagina, eyes, ears, nose, or mouth. Applying to a cut, an open wound, or burned skin is not advised.
Tips while using Triluma Cream 15 gm
- Sun exposure should be avoided while using Triluma Cream 15 gm because it may make the skin more sensitive to sunlight and cause sunburn. Wear protective clothing and apply sunscreen before going out to avoid sunburn.
- Avoid using skin cleansers or shampoos, harsh soaps, hair removers or waxes, hair colors or permanent chemicals, and skin products containing astringents, lime, spices, or alcohol.
- Without consulting a doctor, do not use Triluma Cream 15 gm for more than 6-8 weeks.
- If your skin condition does not improve after using Triluma Cream 15 gm for two to three months, please see a dermatologist.
- Triluma Cream 15 gm should not be ingested. Triluma Cream 15 gm should only be applied to skin (topical use). If Triluma Cream 15 gm accidentally enters your eyes or mouth, clean with cold water immediately.
- If you have asthma and are allergic to sulfa-containing medications, you should not use Triluma Cream 15 gm. In these circumstances, it is preferable to speak with a doctor and use 15 gm of Triluma Cream.
Tretinoin Cream 0.025 for acne
If you are worried about your acne you can use Tretinoin Cream 0.025
Tretinoin Cream 0.025 for acne is a kind of vitamin A called a retinoid, which reduces oil secretion in the skin to help loosen and unclog pores on the surface of the skin. This stops the growth of whiteheads, blackheads, and pimples. Additionally, it inhibits the overproduction of aberrant blood cells and promotes the development of healthy, mature blood and bone marrow cells.
Tips for using Tretinoin Cream 0.025
Follow the below tips for getting better results from this medicine.
- If you are using Tretinoin Cream 0.025, stay out of the sun. As it could increase sun sensitivity and cause sunburn. When going outside, use protective gear and apply sunscreen to prevent sunburn.
- Regularly wash your hair to prevent hair from falling across your face.
- Before heading to bed, completely remove any makeup using water-based cosmetics.
- Clean and dry the afflicted region before using this cream.
- Tretinoin Cream 0.025 should not be used to the vagina, eyes, ears, nose, or mouth. Rinse with water if this cream unintentionally gets in contact with these places.
- Applying more Tretinoin Cream 0.025, 30 gm than recommended will not produce quicker or better results; instead, it will cause peeling, noticeable redness, or discomfort for the skin.
- Avoid trying to remove blackheads or crush pimples because doing so could make them worse and leave permanent scars.
So, this is how you can treat your melasma and acne problems by using the creams effectively. Use it to make your skin healthy and melasma free.
Normally these mentioned creams are safe to use and do not have any major side effects but remember to inform the doctor if you notice side effects on the face or it stays for a longer period of time.
Order your product now
We assure you the delivery of the best quality products to your doorstep. Our aim is to provide you with the best purchase experience online with easy and convenient steps. So get your skin cured with help of these products. Stay healthy, beautiful, and confident.